Web & Graphic Designer
- Create and manage websites, mobile applications and all related aspects.
- Strong experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Hands-on Experience in Responsive Design & Bootstrap, and Material Design.
- Manage cross-browser issues.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
Full Stack Software Engineer
- 1-3 years working as a web developer on consumer products.
- Experience in PHP web based application design and development.
- Good knowledge with mobile web development using Cordova, Phonegap or Ionic.
- Good knowledge with a wide variety of browser platforms.
- Good knowledge with AngularJS (+plus).
- Good knowledge with Twitter Bootstrap (+plus).
- Familiarity with principles of design and user experience.
- Experience collaborating with UX designers.
- Good knowledge with Python (+plus).
- A good operational knowledge on Unix (Linux).
- Bachelors+ in Computer Science or engineering.
- Design and implement Web Applications, backend and frontend, using PHP, AngularJS.
- Design and implement Hybrid Mobile Applications.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs
- Maintain iCloudit Products.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines: Writes, revises and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of software development techniques.
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux systems as well as usage of the Internet and browsers including Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Organized and detail-oriented personality.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Familiarity with issue tracking, testing techniques and operating systems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Learn existing test methodologies and expand areas of automation
- Work with software developers on the design and specification of features.
- Develop and execute thorough test plans in a timely and efficient manner for all areas of the product.
- Write easy-to-understand test case steps and expected result descriptions.
- Critically think about how consumers will interact with the software being tested and turn those thoughts into finding bugs, listing action items and opening avenues of discussion.
Online Marketing Specialist / SEO
Professionalized bachelor in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems, Business, Statistics or related major.
- Blogging experience.
- Basic HTML or image editing experience.
- Facebook account with over 75 friends.
- Twitter account with over 50 followers.
- Customer service experience in any industry.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Agency experience.
- Internet marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge of SEO.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics Service.
- Background in Photoshop.
- Background in Statistics.
- Perform daily customer account management responsibilities and long term client strategic planning.
- Provide website, web article and blogging copywriting services.
- Act as a "proofer" for SEO copywriting services.
- Optimize client websites for search engines.
- Manage significant budgets on top tier search engines (Google and Bing).
- Calculate ROI and prepare monthly Internet marketing campaign reports.
- Provide social media consulting, monitoring and management services.
- Consult with clients about their business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs.
- Perform customer account management responsibilities.
- Create and implement email marketing, website conversion analysis and online advertising programs.
- Direct the design of web pages and develop web content, assuring that content is consistent with standards and up to date, and assuring that all web functionality is operating properly.
The desired candidate should have a writing , editing and managing experience in web content , good researcher and have a creative spirit with concrete ideas for how to add and update content and making spider content.
- Blogging experience with any Blogging service ( Wordpress , Blogger , tumblr ).
- Comfort editing the writing of others and adding your own content.
- Basic HTML skills preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Background in Photoshop.
- Twitter account with over 100 followers.
- Add historical events.
- Editing and re-writing historical events.
- Review and check visitor's feedback and comments.
- overseeing the layout, appearance and content of feature articles.
- Research and gather information about upcoming historical events.
- sending out briefs to supervisor include articles count,words count, deadline and writing style.
- Selecting the most effective shot/images for events or article.